Treefort Naturals emerged from humble beginnings as part of an eco-conscious lifestyle overhaul. The name “Treefort” seemed to fit just right and reflect our style and mission. The pure and simple goodness of the “wonder of the woods” embodied what this little company was all about. Treefort products were first sold in 2012 at local farmers’ markets and soon an Etsy shop was opened as an easy way to share our products with out of town friends and family.
Over the past couple of years, Treefort Naturals has continued to grow while maintaining small batch, handmade quality. From sourcing (and growing) raw ingredients to creating the labels and packaging, the entire operation is homegrown with passion and care. A commitment to a healthier lifestyle and a feeling of responsibility to the environment are at our roots.
All Treefort products, including our old-fashioned, cold process soaps are handcrafted in Colchester, Connecticut. Our ingredients are carefully selected and we love sourcing locally from Connecticut farms and suppliers. We also choose certified organic ingredients whenever possible. Treefort Naturals specializes in truly natural bath and body products. You will never find a synthetic fragrance, dye or preservative in any of our products…just simple natural goodness!
- Treefort Naturals is soapmaker certified and a professional member of the Handcrafted Soap & Cosmetic Guild
- State of CT licensed manufacturer of cosmetics
- Pledge member of the Natural Ingredient Resource Center’s Truth in Labeling program
- Member of PETA’s Beauty without Bunnies program – Cruelty Free
- Member of the Nutmeg Collective, a CT based group of artisans